Thursday 2 May 2013

Future Projects...

Hello everyone,

I am still waiting on my Spaceman character's rig to be completed by my rigging guru. I have been working with Dan closely to ensure that all of his controls allow for a really wide range of expression and character. So far the rig is looking uber cool. I just cant wait to get into posing, which should be happening very soon. So keep your eyes peeled for that.

In the mean time while I wait, I have been really busy at South Seas preparing for the next set of classes I am teaching with our first year group. I have also been mulling over a few sequences that I want to use my new rig in. I'm nearly there with a few idea's and I'll start boarding it up on paper soon.

I have also been steadily adding a few more projects to the list of things that I can move on to when the spaceman is complete. In my last post I shared a character design that I want to develop more and use in a short story that my wife and I came up with. I also recently designed another character that I hope to learn more about rigging for character animation with (mainly because he is very simple rig wise). Hopefully if I pick up more of the rigging process I can get more of my characters ready for animation in the future.

Anyway here he is!


Snail Turnaround from Geoff Ind on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment